Dragon 75004 2cm FlaK 38
Dragon 75004 2cm FlaK 38
- Gun sight with well-defined detail
- Gun can be elevated to any angle selected by modeler
- Gun sight moves in tandem with gun barrel
- Structure & mechanisms realistically reproduced
- Gunner protection shield true to scale
- Gun can be assembled at fixed angle
- Round platform with full detail
- Metal gun barral
- Details of gun accurately depict real one
- Position of holes & shape of flash suppressor & muzzle brake accurately represented
- Ammo and ammo clips included
- Gunner's seat with fine detail
- Cartograf Decal offers accurate marking
Early in WWII, the Luftwaffe ruled the skies over Europe. However, as the war progressed, this domination was reversed. The need for antiaircraft weapons became pressing, although the primary light AA gun - the 2cm FlaK 38 (Fliegerabwehrkanone 38) - was inadequate towards the war’s end. The FlaK 38 was an improved version of the FlaK 30, with a much-improved theoretical rate of fire of 420-480 rounds per minute, although in practice it was half of this due to the 20-round box magazines that fed it. Mauser’s 2cm FlaK 38 was adopted gun in March 1940, and more than 17,000 FlaK 30 and FlaK 38 examples were to see widespread service in WWII. The weapon had a muzzle velocity of 900m/s and its maximum effective range was 2,200m. The gun was usually hauled around on a two-wheeled Sd.Ah. 51 trailer.
A fine 2cm FlaK 38 antiaircraft gun is the latest arrival in Dragon’s expanding range of 1/6 scale kit sets. The weapon is fully detailed and accurately resembles the original gun. Of course, in this larger scale no detail has been left untouched by the designers. Furthermore, it moves like the real thing, with the weapon able to rotate 360º on its platform, and with the barrel able to elevate to any angle selected by the modeler. As the cannon elevates, the mechanism is carefully engineered so the gun sight moves in tandem. The incluson of a metal gun barrel ensures detail is maximised, and the distinctive holes found on the flash suppressor are present. Although it’s full of complex detail, this plastic kit is simple to assemble. A ready supply of ammunition means this compact weapon is also ready to immediately swing into action against either air or ground targets!
Das Unternehmen Dragon Models mit Plastikbausätze Produkte mit exzellenter Qualität. Spezialisiert auf statische Modellflugzeuge, Militärfahrzeugen, soldaten, Schiffen und Helikopter, in verschiedenen Maßstäben. Shop RC Models sehen Sie eine kontinuierliche Darstellung der Produkte des Unternehmens Dragon Models.